\ məm-shəs \
- A mom warrior who wants to take care of her mental health efficiently all while juggling parenting and life.
- A mother in a constant search of self-growth paths, inspiration and healing.
- A woman (who happens to have children) and indulges with great literature, pop culture, series, coffee, wine, and occasional treats (Ok, OK. Not that occasional, particularly on bad days, because she has those and it's FINE!!!)
- A Goddess, Hero, the Home's CEO/CFO/Project Manager/Vacation Planner/Personal Chef/First Responder/Chauffeur/Personal Stylist/Photographer/House Keeper (and the list can go on but let's stop here,) who is also capable of holding any other job in the world including of course being a mom (which btw could add many more other things to that list above, and I guess none of us would question that never ever again after the pandemic quarantine.)
- A person's mother who may get overwhelmed, and experience certain level of anxiety. However, she has found the key to turn the anxiety monster into a master.
Interested? Intrigued? We can tell you more! Maybe you recognize yourself in some of these definitions, or you want to become one of them. Then joining our Momxious community is for you. We are a tribe where all kinds of moms are welcomed! A judgment-free community of moms who want to support each other and end the stigma of motherhood and mental health. If you think you experience certain level of anxiety and you want to learn how to turn your anxiety monster into a master, learn to control your emotions and thoughts efficiently, support other moms and even have a little fun, we invite you to join our tribe. Think of us as that friend you can trust, the one you can talk to at any time because she will not judge you, and who will give you advice not because she thinks she is better, but because she has had a long and painful battle with anxiety for years and finally she got to control the monster and she wants the same for you. We are all the same, no matter your parenting or life choices, we are all navigating in the same motherhood boat, so instead of sinking together, let's go sailing and cruise this thing along!
Thank you for your support!
Momxious is a platform created to offer encouragement, motivation, support and guidance through content and products for moms with anxiety. All content and media on the Momxious Platform including this website is created and published for informational purposes only. It is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice and should not be relied on as health or personal advice. Always seek the guidance of your doctor or other qualified health professional with any questions you may have regarding your health or a medical condition. Never disregard the advice of a medical professional, or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this book. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor, go to the nearest hospital emergency department, or call the emergency services immediately. If you choose to rely on any information provided by Momxious, you do so solely at your own risk. External (outbound) links to other websites or educational material (e.g. pdf’s etc…) that are not explicitly created by Momxious are followed at your own risk. Under no circumstances is Momxious responsible for the claims of third party websites or educational providers. If you wish to seek clarification on the above matters please don’t hesitate to get in touch with Momxious: firstname.lastname@example.org
About The Author
Paola B. Sur
Paola B. Sur is an award winning author, originally from Colombia. Mother of two, blogger, and mostly a dreamer. She loves fiction fantasy, coffee, and soccer. Her first novel El Lago de los Milagros (Spanish version of The Lake of Miracles) is an Award Winning Book at the International Latino Book Awards 2017, finalist in the categories of Best Fantasy Novel, and Best First Book/Children and Youth. She lives in Jacksonville, Florida with her husband and kids.